dinsdag 6 september 2011

Conditioner Only

So. I have been trying out some conditioner only washing. I am still not fully happy with it, actually.

This is what I have tried with 3 different conditioners:
I put it on my hair when it was still dry and left in in there for about half an hour up to an hour. When in the shower, I put my hair under the water for just a second, and then massaged really well, just like I would with a normal shampoo-wash. Rinsed it out and did a normal conditioner treat with another conditioner, I will get back to that! Then let it air-dry, didn't use any leave-ins or oils, really wanted to see the effect of this wash!

My results:
Pantene conditioner (Got it as a gift, don't know the price xD)
My hair stayed clean just as it does when using normal shampoo. BUT, this conditioner has cones in it, which I don't want to use anymore. I was happy it worked, but still wanted to get this working without cones, I only used this one first because it was the only one I had, figured that if it would work, I'd go out to get a new, conefree conditioner. The second conditioner used, was in this case also the Pantene cause as I said, only one I had!

Europrofit (Kruidvat & Trekpleister, 0.79 cents)
Tried washing with thise one 2 times. First time I left it in for half an hour, bad good results, my hair didn't get very clean and was greasy a LOT faster. Second time I left it in my hair for 3 hrs, rinsed it out, and somehow I still had some very greasy parts, the ones that were clean, were ok. But then again, after 2 days, it was totally GROSS.

Wonderwel (Bas, Dirk, 0.50 cents)
I heard good things about this one, so I had hope! But again a little part of my hair was still greasy, not as much as with the second Europrofit try, but still enough for me to feel "eww". I tried this today so I don't know how this will turn out in a few days, so I will update this in a few days!


So obviously putting conditioner on dry hair is a no-go for me, I'd need way too much conditioner to get it all covered, cause now I already used a handfull of it! It's not that it's expensive or anything, but I just think there has to be a way to use less. So my next (& last!) CO-try will be to put it on wet hair, leave it in for an hour and then rinse out. We will see..

2) Europrofit
1) Pantene
3) Wonderwel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten